3 word story

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Chapter 11: Sightlines

"Oh nicolas cage the sightlines, they suck!"
Homer Simpson loves sniping in ctf_peace_pasta_pizza otherwise known as "The map with Ninja'd posts!"
"Smiles and Tears", he said "Are for awful snipers." Why, you ask?
Because they're for the philosophical question

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

Homer Simpson loves sniping in ctf_peace_pasta_pizza otherwise known as "The map with Ninja'd posts!"
Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?"

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?"

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all

Wait what Vincent?
Did you changed "Oh god" for "Oh nicolas cage"?

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all my jimijam miniguns

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all my jimijam miniguns and shove them

D

Digaag Wa Riz

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all my jimijam miniguns and shove them into my scatterguns

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all my jimijam miniguns and shove them into my scatterguns?
Dank Memes are tasty. So Heavy

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

Because they're for the philosophical question, "Are F2Ps terrible?" "Why'd you ask?" "Why shouldn't I give you all my jimijam miniguns and shove them into my scatterguns?
Dank Memes are tasty. So Heavy added some to

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs

(Mix means we're making a cake, right?)

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans to the mighty

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans to the mighty Satoru Iwata, and bake at 1100 degrees.

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans to the mighty Satoru Iwata, and bake at 1100 degrees. Which the volcano

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans to the mighty Satoru Iwata, and bake at 1100 degrees. Which the volcano didn't approve at

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Dank Memes are tasty." So Heavy added some to the mix. Then beat some eggs, 5tons of flour, mixed with milk, and berries/cherries, sacrifice 10kg orphans to the mighty Satoru Iwata, and bake at 1100 degrees. Which the volcano didn't approve of at that point,