Refresh: cp_process f11
Significant clipping changes to cp_process_final to improve competitive suitability
"Refresh" is a series aimed at making maps more suitable for competitive TF2. We took the opportunity to use our experience to fix the issues with map geometry as well as minor aesthetic and performance improvements. We humbly invite you to try out these changes and offer your feedback, so that together we are able to increase the quality of the competitive map pool.
This version of cp_process_final has hundreds of small changes which significantly improve competitive suitability.
- The lowest doorways have been raised to above the height of a jumping player
- Stairs have been given proper projectile collision
- Minor prop asymmetry issues have been resolved
- The clipping on the walls of last has been removed to match the size of the playable space to the size of the room
- Props and corners have been given smooth player collision
- Surfaces not visible to players have been removed to reduce the map filesize and potentially increase framerate
- Lamps no longer collide with players
- The circular structures above the mid entrances to PC have better player collision
- Areas around the mid crates have much better player and projectile collision
- Improved player collision with overhanging roofs and small concrete steps
The original map cp_process was made by Ian "ScorpioUprising" Cuslidge
- Steam Workshop Link