This version of cp_process_final has hundreds of small changes which significantly improve competitive suitability.
- The lowest doorways have been raised to above the height of a jumping player
- Stairs have been given proper projectile collision
- Minor prop asymmetry issues have been resolved
- The clipping on the walls of last has been removed to match the size of the playable space to the size of the room
- Props and corners have been given smooth player collision
- Surfaces not visible to players have been removed to reduce the map filesize and potentially increase framerate
- Lamps no longer collide with players
- The circular structures above the mid entrances to PC have better player collision
- Areas around the mid crates have much better player and projectile collision
- Improved player collision with overhanging roofs and small concrete steps
The original map cp_process_final was made by Scorpio Uprising.
Refresh: cp_process f3
Significant clipping changes to cp_process_final to improve competitive suitability