The very first version had some broken entities for the RED team, making the gameplay unfair. I already know what's wrong with the map, but I would like to see another test with these minor changes.
Changes for A2:
The map still doesn't display goals on the HUD. If someone knows the solution, please message me straight away.
- Added a version number to this map file. Hope you're happy!
- Added clipping for the location of some trees.
- Added blockbullet brushes for some wired brushes.
- Added some wired brushes on the walls next to the attack spawns, so classes like Scout, Soldier and Demo don't jump them over.
- Added frames for the windows so it's easier to tell that you're looking at the actual windows.
- Added trigger_push entities on trees and on the bonus goals.
- Added two fences next to the bonus goal and the small lake.
- Sealed one giant crate completely while also removing one small health kit in it.
- Reduced the size of the jump-pads next to the attacking spawns.
- Reduced the time for spawning.
- Hopefully that won't be an issue anymore.
- Fixed RED Resuply lockers and doors working only for BLUs.
- Fixed an invisible glass in certain areas.
- Fixed the train not killing the player sometimes.
- Fixed the train not showing the lights.
- Fixed the train getting stuck by the JACK.
- Fixed the train getting stuck by the player.
- Fixed the time for when the train gates open and close.
- Fixed some lights facing the opposite way on the RED side.
- Removed collisions from lanterns in the caves, so they don't stop you while running and jumping as Scout.
- And maybe more.
Read the rest of this update entry...