- brightened team exits onto damside
- stair clips are now blockbullets
- fixed unassigned overlay faces
- adjusted displacements by sewer tunnels
- added no entry sign to BLU spawn detail door
- fixed z-fighting on capture zone railings
- fixed misaligned light in RED spawn
- remembered to update soundscape file
rc1c didn't have soundscapes packed because i'm a fuckin dumbass
Compact KOTH map set in a hydroelectric dam
- custom asset cleanup
- added trims to mid stairs
- soundscape improvements
- adjusted damside signs
- updated soundscapes
-- fixed audible water before the spillway opens on point capture
got lucky with the repack compression and somehow saved 3MB. no idea. don't ask.
- adjusted spawnpoint directions
- improved cubemaps:
-- fixed weird cubemaps on floor leading out of team bases to damside
-- upped cubemap resolution and improved placement of cubemaps for reflective windows
-- turbines now appear in mid cubemaps
- changed lobby stairs to diamondplate metal
- changed helipad overlay
- fixed missing overlays on damside fence signs
- fixed red barrel in BLU lobby
- clipped mid pillar bevel
- propjumps at turbines are now equal on both sides
- made damside pipes nonsolid
- changed damside fences
- tightened clipping on mop and bucket in RED battlements
- adjusted spawnrooms
- fixed func_smokevolumes in spawnrooms
- added frames to detail doors
- added trim to damside windows
- adjusted spawnroom pipes
- added trim to damside diamondplate metal floor
- removed collisions from sewer tunnel caps
they weren't acting solid anyway and...
- art pass!
- made battlements windows one-way (mid-facing side is now opaque)
- reduced amount of cover damside
- submerging viewpoint in damside water no longer banishes you to the shadow realm
- lowered sewer water to ankle height (8hu), removed teleporter nobuild and extinguish trigger
it was a janky and nonstandard gameplay element. fuck that.
- adjusted mid interior cover, blocked crack sightline
- clipped doorways, big sewer pipesRevolutionTeam thanked this.
- added railings to stop people falling from the control point to the lower floor
it was kinda awkward in combat, though i still want those ramps to be pretty open. best of both worlds.
- adjusted clipping on stairs to control point
- added small health and medium ammo in ground floor routes to mid
this should let each team have more of a foothold on the ground floor by the point.
- removed shipping containers
- added ramp in team bases to connect raised lower area with upper area
- adjusted balcony access
- fixed massive sightline into team battlements from mid
- fixed sightline from outside to mid...
- put sewer health kits back up to medium
turns out they're far enough away from the new small health kits that it's not a problem
- removed hydro barriers from control point and doubled size of side ramps
the control point felt cluttered. i worry that if the point isn't a safer place to hold because of this, teams will push into team bases. we'll see how this change goes.
- adjusted signage
- made back wall of sewer stairwells white
these two changes should make...
Page 1 of 3