- added railings to stop people falling from the control point to the lower floor
it was kinda awkward in combat, though i still want those ramps to be pretty open. best of both worlds.
- adjusted clipping on stairs to control point
Compact KOTH map set in a hydroelectric dam.
- added small health and medium ammo in ground floor routes to mid
this should let each team have more of a foothold on the ground floor by the point.
- removed shipping containers
- added ramp in team bases to connect raised lower area with upper area
- adjusted balcony access
- fixed massive sightline into team battlements from mid
- fixed sightline from outside to mid...
- put sewer health kits back up to medium
turns out they're far enough away from the new small health kits that it's not a problem
- removed hydro barriers from control point and doubled size of side ramps
the control point felt cluttered. i worry that if the point isn't a safer place to hold because of this, teams will push into team bases. we'll see how this change goes.
- adjusted signage
- made back wall of sewer stairwells white
these two changes should make...
- pushed spawn rooms back
- added small health kits to area beneath mid
- changed sewer health kits to small (from medium)
- improved lighting in area beneath mid
- removed cover from atop turbines
this was a holdover from when the control point was lower, and was in the way more than anything. this change should make the turbines more of an active part of gameplay rather than just an obstacle.
- added small ramp up to point sides next to turbines
- blocked a few longer sightlines
i also spent several hours trying to fix the funky rendering in the water at the bottom of the dam, to no avail. i hope you appreciate that
- unfucked balconies
- fixed visual artefacting in skybox water (hopefully)
PVS issue. switched skybox water to hydro_cheap, which should fix it because it doesn't use the water shader. ty tumbolisu!
- added route from sewers back up into team bases
now that the sewers and control point are no longer directly adjacent, a way back up into the team bases might not cause spawncamping as they did before.
- added window to exterior dropdown
- increased workplace safety...
they did surgery on a map
they did surgery on a map
- added cover midway on outside overhang
- added cover to middle ground base doorways
- added cover to middle ground interior overhang
- lowered capture time to 5s (was 6)
- reconnected outside overhang and added similar catwalk inside
blast class mobility caused massive class power imbalance. fuck it, let's see how this plays.
- gave the point some cover from mid
- reverted middle health kit to medium (was full)
i should stop listening when people tell me to make health kits bigger, that was terrible
- changed battlements health kits to small (were medium)
this should make it harder to...
- changed outside health kit to full (from medium)
- slightly widened large ramps up to battlements
- clipped mid ceiling to stop demos and soldiers smacking their heads off the support beams
- fixed skybox cliff material
- made turbines less soul-crushingly bland, boring and grey
Page 1 of 2