I know I just jumped from beta3 to beta6 and also I know it should really be in alpha stage but forget about that for now.
I've been updating it daily and kept putting it on serveme for playtesting. So I kept having to change the version every time because I can't replace a map on serveme.
I finally got around to updating it on here today.
I haven't finished doing everything I originally planned to do yet but I know what I need to fix. (Flank buildings, area around the ticket booth, spawn, flank rollouts)
Anyways, here's a change log. (In no particular order)
- Changed many sniper sightlines in various ways. (adding props, moving geometry, getting rid of some sightlines all together)
- Added metal sheet barriers under building outside mid-rollout.
- Shortened and thinned out both flank buildings. (added stairs to get into elevator room)
- Made building outside mid-rollout much thicker and taller, also narrowed out the "tunnel" underneath.
- Added climb to flank buildings.
- Added stairs (removed the truck) under flank buildings.
- Removed the "temporary" wall. (Probably should put it back lol)
- Added a bit more cover on point. (forklifts)
- Removed the bus outside mid-rollout.
- Added a truck on the street near the ticket booth.
- Changed props around elevator room a bit, added walls to block sightlines.
- Narrowed out the street a bit.
- Pushed spawn up a bit.
- Removed alley all together.
- Added a roof to the entrance/exit of (formerly) alley stairs
- Changed a lot of clipping issues around the map. (player and bullet)
- Probably a few other things I forgot about.