WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
no, i just wanna say it... cause its true..

True, but It's not that related to the situation at hand.

You complaining about how "you're not experienced" is like someone standing outside a restaurant, complaining how they'll get kicked out. The person was kicked out because they had their shirt on backwards, and the workers over-reacted by kicking him out. Now both parties are carrying on and over-reacting.

This metaphor got a little muddled, but do you see what I mean?

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
True, but It's not that related to the situation at hand.

You complaining about how "you're not experienced" is like someone standing outside a restaurant, complaining how they'll get kicked out. The person was kicked out because they had their shirt on backwards, and the workers over-reacted by kicking him out. Now both parties are carrying on and over-reacting.

This metaphor got a little muddled, but do you see what I mean?
Its not my fault, i wasnt who said im not experienced...

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
I might or might not be making a medieval map

dTw6BX3.jpg

w8XnBL7.jpg

I also suck at lighting

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013
He said that he is not good at lighting and i just say that thundermontain and landfall had worse ilumination than his map...
Tell him his lighting is fine without diminishing other people's work doing it, you sound like an asshole
Hey, I can always get better at stuff. Everybody can.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
remember Valve is a group of people too
even worse, cause someone make the ilumination of thundermountain and others said that was fine... in my opinion thundermountaion has the worst ilumination in TF2... sorry if sounded rude, but is what i think...

CriminalBunny

aa
Oct 11, 2013
even worse, cause someone make the ilumination of thundermountain and others said that was fine... in my opinion thundermountaion has the worst ilumination in TF2... sorry if sounded rude, but is what i think...
Didn't take any offense, but you should think twice before saying/posting things to avoid being rude or even offensive then