WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Interesting theme, I will say if you can resize the billboard image so it doesn't look as stretch that would only be a place, it looks very low quality compared to the rest of the stuff around it.

The billboard looks fine, but scaling seems kinda weird for the whole section.

I do like the new theme idea though, is it like a tokyo meets australia urban theme?

EDIT: I have to be a noob and say I think this is the 1000th Post on this thread...?

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
I like that billboard very much. Nice theme as well.

Mar 23, 2010
k.PNG

yulands_v00001.jpg

kinda overwhelming for a second in a 5CP methinks. its also mirrored temporarily.... but might be okay. :/

every second i try to make ends up becoming a mid or last. :////

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2009
soldierscythe1.JPG

soldierscythe2.JPG

soldierscythe3.JPG

Was originally planned for the pyro. but the handle kept going through his butt.

You are no welcome in my world! Or the next world for that matter!

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I, too, haz weapon WIP!

pyro_poker_wip05.jpg

Still need to the LOD stuff. Really wanted to tweak the animations for this weapon, but it looks like I can't import them into XSI without it screwing weightmaps over... so I'm just going to submit it as is once I finish up the LODs. Gonna exaggerate the sizes of the fuses, too.

Kep

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I love it. An idea I had a while ago for a practice model was a fire poker thing kinda turned out badly... Next, make a tiki torch, another idea I sort of half made a model for which I will never finish :) Also, a jump-starter to replace the spys sapper :D

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
Anyone remember this little map? :O

kothcouleeb1test0000.jpg

It's getting a few experimental additions ...

kothcouleeb1test0001.jpg

This will be in the 3D skybox when it's finalized; for now I'm building it at full scale temporarily inside the map to make sure a few key things on it work properly, and also to do some brush-based detailing/trial-and-error.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Design of a new map Ive been working on a tiny bit...

2zqvfh4.png

My wonderful work with Microsoft pain... i mean paint.

Curious, will using team specific doors (like, red only) and the large blast door be a good way to prevent ninja'ing so you actually have to fight, or make it a large annoyance?