WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Exactol

Certified Hammer Hacker
aa
Jul 11, 2013
I converted this cs prefab into tf2. I had to change it a little because it used cs props. Original made by Terrora
r9O1KRS.jpg
hlrFX6q.jpg

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
use the snowy cobblestone wall texture from viaduct

Exactol

Certified Hammer Hacker
aa
Jul 11, 2013
Maybe, but I think it would look odd sharply transitioning to the snowy cobblestone on the outside to the regular cobblestone on the inside

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Blue spawn.

51.jpg

Roofs WIP, credit for roofs and sakuras to Earkham. He does some mighty fine work. They're nice and modular so you can make nearly any shape from them.

Some more work from today:

A gong, or a demonstration of "how do metal textures help"

57.jpg

And a nice katana stand to do along with the demo's katanas

58.jpg

Last edited:

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
After a long, long time, and far too many problems, I finally managed to get my thematic resupply locker working.

resup15.jpg

Still some work to do on the texture, and the collision model could use some polish. But the animations and all that work so you can hook it up to a func_resupply and it works great.

Across the sea I took a break from japan and made some chinese props for Bakscratch's arena map (litereally 30m work so textures are a little meh, but there's going to be like 500 of these so I kind of skimped on them a bit)

food06.jpg

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Spiced bun, frozen bake... andallthat. Andallthat.

A gong, or a demonstration of "how do metal textures help"
What's weird is that I actually parsed that correctly as "How do I do metal textures? Help!" rather than "How does adding metal textures help anything?" I've been spending too much time on the Internet.

After a long, long time, and far too many problems, I finally managed to get my thematic resupply locker working.

resup15.jpg
Pretty cool. But is it just me or are the pill bottles partially embedded in the shelf?

Last edited:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
now we just need CalorieMate health pickups

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
They are and they are not, just pecause I chopped off the base to save on unnecessary tris so they sit a little lower than they normally would.

Ptimz

L2: Junior Member
May 8, 2011
I feel like the supply cabinet should have more (and bigger) health and ammo pickups visible in it.

Last edited: