WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

WolfKit

L3: Member
Jun 26, 2012
Acceptable way to deal with not having too much of a height disadvantage in the pit while also having appropriate ceiling height, yay or nay?
DeGnz.jpg

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
It's certainly one way of dealing with it, although it just means that people trying to go past that blue thing are choked into a smaller area. I like the way Yukon does it, there's a small hill that players walk over that blocks line of sight in the tunnel. Not sure if it's possible with your layout, though.

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
747 pages. This thread is a Boeing.

WolfKit

L3: Member
Jun 26, 2012
It's certainly one way of dealing with it, although it just means that people trying to go past that blue thing are choked into a smaller area. I like the way Yukon does it, there's a small hill that players walk over that blocks line of sight in the tunnel. Not sure if it's possible with your layout, though.

The theory of the blue wall is to block some line of sight and particularly what would otherwise be practically a straight line between spawns. The other lower entrances with the doors are meant to be safer but less convenient.
I want the lower level to be a valid route, but mostly funneling through the pit so it isn't too detached. And the pit should be a minor setback, but not a death trap or anything. I don't think that anybody enjoys falling into the Nucleus death pit.
For reference, my lower level so far.
2dMTr.jpg

There is a med health and a small ammo in the middle, and a med ammo and a small health you can't see in each of the top and bottom rooms.

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
I literally have no idea what any of the pictures you have posted are supposed to depict.

Burnout6010

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 14, 2012
You can create your own post in the Map Workshop. You can link your download and upload screens ... very practical !

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Use dropbox or something for hosting files. The first site is blocked in the US and the second one looks fishy.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Why not just use the default kart CP with a hologram?