Why I don't think I can continue mapping here anymore :(

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Is OCD means "Obsessive–compulsive disorder" ? Maybe I didn't understand the joke but I wasn't offended and I have some strange compuslive things that really makes my girlfriend upset (like hitting one of my teeth when I drink a glass of water or something else)

Same thread, I'm more ofended about the "ctf is aids" and aids is really no joke for me, but still, I'm not mad at Ravage, I love him, he is a "funcking ferench" :p

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
So... what was the joke? It's rude not to share

The joke was somebody made a typo and I said that he interrupted the peaceful order of my OCD.

Honestly, I literally hear OCD used in that context every day without seeing any backlash from any source.

SSX

aa
Feb 2, 2014
Let me put it down to you like this about me. I'm a critic of everyone and everything down to the bare bones. Even when I don't say there's a problem, there's probably a problem I fail to realize or don't want to realize.

Here's the catch though, turn the tables at me, and I immediately want to flip.

I hate everyone, and everything with good reasoning; but I hate some people and some things less than others. There's always something to hate about yourself, no human can be satisfied with their own world forever, we all need to adapt.

hutty

aa
Mar 30, 2014
and your making jokes again
:3

On a side note i'm rather new to the community but I would hate to see you leave (your also one of the only other community members i've seen outside of tf2maps (some random youtube comment))

But yeah, this website (and most other mapping communities from what i've seen) have slightly higher moral standards and brony to non-brony ratios than other sites.

SSX

aa
Feb 2, 2014
Would you say you...

Flip tables?

Listen here ya lil' shit.

tumblr_mo1bu4q8zs1r33pmco1_500.gif

Moonfixer

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 23, 2014
Them tables are made for flipping.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Them tables are made for flipping.

That's just what they'll do.

Some day them tables gonna come and walk all over you.