Way to add/multiply players angle on trigger?

DrGains

L1: Registered
Dec 2, 2014
Trying to invert up/down angle within a seamless tele for a gimmick on a map. Tried doing something like OnStartTouch>!activator>AddOutput>rX*-1 (got rX from the valve wiki: QAngle) Looks like I dont know what Im doing. Any thoughts on how to achieve this?

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
Could you teleport the players into a trigger_apply_impulse?

DrGains

Dec 2, 2014
Sure, I can have multiple triggers if I really need to. But what am I suppose to do with that, it looks like it just pushes a player?

DrGains

Dec 2, 2014
So, heres what I was trying to do:
Think Im going to scrap this idea now. Pretty annoying actually doing the jump. (That was fall > uncrouched bounce > invertang/invert room > fall > crouched bounce) viewpunch, probably would have worked for adding values to ang, but I think I need to multiply -1. Oh well.

Mar 2, 2018
So, heres what I was trying to do:
Think Im going to scrap this idea now. Pretty annoying actually doing the jump. (That was fall > uncrouched bounce > invertang/invert room > fall > crouched bounce) viewpunch, probably would have worked for adding values to ang, but I think I need to multiply -1. Oh well.
Another thing to note is that env_viewpunch changes the view angle only in client side so if you fire or need to point at something your angles will remain the same as before the punch.