Void's Texturefest 2010

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
I only say this because anytime you ask someone to make you a blend texture, alls they're doing is going into an image editor like Gimp. Sticking pictures of your two textures together as the tool texture, then adding these parameters.

...and then they make the blends public and easy to find and for everyone. And this is America (And maybe other countries). We're lazy, let Void do it. Wouldn't it be easier to have one guy make 10 and post it all in one spot instead of ten guys make ten and post them in ten different threads?

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Tiling Hazard Stripes - Nerdboy

I did this one because it was quick and did not require my tablet, which I do not have with me at the moment.

I did not skip the rest of page 3.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I need a texture for my road crash barriers, could you make something, 1024x256, that loops from left to right, that follow the theme of the existing one in hydro? Although a little lighter and bluer, but very similar rust.
This is just is just a projection, so all I need is a flat texture.
road_railing01.png

Last edited:

Void

aa
Sep 14, 2008
Um... I need a UV to work with. As far as I know thats the Hydro barrier UV. Where's yours? Also, I guess you can be exempt from this, but no more requests right now!

purequaternion

L3: Member
May 19, 2009
A few requests:

-A few adobe style textures (varying shades from off-white to darker reddish)
-Red and blue trims...a little lighter / sunwashed than standard TF2 red/blue

yNGPLR

46kBMg

A mockup of how it'll work in-game: different adobe shades for the major walls vs. "porch" walls, and the trim texture will be used instead of the dev texture.

9tpgeq

Seem like something you'd be up to?

-Colin

[EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the no more requests post.]

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2009
If you wouldn't mind, I have a quick one for you. Thunderclap_a5 is going to have a lot of lifts, so if you could make a red/blue/neutral sign simply saying 'Lift' that would be great.

Bonus: if you're feeling up to it, particles for a steam-powered lift would be greatly appreciated.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
No more requests people. Void needs to play catchup, and he is less likely to see your request if it is buried in your backlog.

Void

aa
Sep 14, 2008
Because of the abundance of Private Messages asking permission to use these packs in Artpass entries, I'm going to quote this set of rules and tips - taken directly from the first post of this thread.

- I specialize in overlays and skyboxes but can do anything requested.
- I'd rather not do skyboxes for this, as those are the most time-consuming of textures. So unless you just want some recolors, I won't be accepting skybox-from-scratch requests.
- Give me something worthwhile to make. I won't make any gimmicky items unless I really like the concept.
- Give me a while to complete your request, as there will likely be others in the making as well.
- I will skin models of yours.
- Be descriptive
- Be polite
- Be efficient
- Have a plan to kill everyone you meet
- All requests will be public releases, meaning they will all have their own download available in the Models & Textures section!
- All requests are fairgame for the Artpass Contest!

And! While we're on the topic of Private Messaging! Please do not send me Texturefest Requests via PM. If you want them, post them here - that is, when the requests are open again! The only commissioned work I am accepting via PM is extensive under-the-table work for specific clients.

I hate to sound a bit harsh, but this is getting out of hand. I really hope this clears things up.

Dragonstorm24

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2009
Last edited:

God of Rock

L2: Junior Member
Feb 17, 2010
I need an about 512x384 poster with the text as Binski Logging and an outline of a logpile. Similar to Nineaxis's tutorial, read that if you need more examples of what I need.

And I say about I mean smaller than.

Edit: If you could. Make it similar (like text and picture-wise) to this one I made:
http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=14710

weathering would be nice

Last edited: