Void's Texturefest 2010

Ashy Knuckles

L2: Junior Member
Aug 15, 2009
if you still have a spot open. is it possible for you do a log texture including endcap. Something that matches the log models texture but, can be applied to brushwork. So technically two textures, the bark and the end cap.

Thanks

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Requests are going to be capped now.

Three more packs will be made to round off Texturefest at 20 texture packs.

Fourteen lucky users who have not had their requests fulfilled in Texturefest (and have not taken back their requests) will receive a more... let's say... personal gift.

Last edited:

Mould

L2: Junior Member
Apr 9, 2010
Fourteen lucky users who have not had their requests fulfilled in Texturefest (and have not taken back their requests) will receive a more... let's say... personal gift.

This sounds hawt.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Well. The original plan was yes, very hawt. However, I've been informed by the powers that be that it simply is not possible.

I'll think of something.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
TF INDUSTRIES EMPLOYEE JOURNAL ENTRY #1113

R&D has really fallen behind in the past four months. After a boon of new materials were discovered by one Mr. Bollig, he announced he would be taking a short trip to the Himalayas for research.

Before he boarded his plane, I managed to see him handing off a manila envelope to a large muscular man with a very familiar bit of chest hair.

In other news, TF Industries corporate spies have discovered that Mann Co's CEO recently returned from a trip to the Himalayas.