Vector

CTF Vector Final

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
1.0 Released.

vector_promo_v1.jpg

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
That means it's final but not really. Err. Yeah...

Can we have a changelog?

Colt Seavers

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 30, 2007
Great stuff. We've had the previous version in our rotation for a while. Before I download and update it with this, can you tell me, has the error that's been happenning since the tf2 update for a/d ctf been fixed by this release? Seems teams can't cap stage one cap 2 on any of the ctf a/d's we were running (inc Haarp).

Will put back in rotation once I know.

rybaczewa

L1: Registered
Feb 28, 2010

Last time when I was playing this map I found a bug. When my friend dropped the sapper in this corner (showed by this cute arrow ;) ) it has magically disappeared. We weren't able to take it, and we had to wait until it respawned. Doors on the left side was closed because my screenshot was taken when other stage was played (on noclip).
Sorry for my english :p

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
I have no idea what could be causing that, but I've seen it myself.

Thankfully, these cases are extremely rare (I've only seen it twice during the months of development).

If anyone knows what could be causing this bug, please tell me. I might try contacting valve, myself.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I think it has to do with when the intelligence is dropped into a conflicting space...during testing I think I recall the same thing would happen if the intel was dropped too close to the skybox too. But I believe it's just an item_teamflag thing.