US Gameday - Saturday October 4th

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Sorry this is at such short notice, but I made a quick update for my map, because I just heard that maps that don't have info_oberver_points could potentially crash a server and I got paranoid so I threw in a few.

If this is too late/inconvenient, I'm fine with version a1a being run instead; adding the spec cams is literally the only change in this version.

Vert

L2: Junior Member
May 30, 2014
NOTHING RHYMES

AAAAGH

You'll grow better with time.

Was that meant to rhyme?
It seems like it could be a.. rhyme.
Dear god I hate rhyming with rhyme.
You'd think there'd be good words to rhyme
because the word is meant to rhyme.
It is the rhyming word of rhymes.
Now I'm just rhyming rhyme with rhyme.
help, i need a new rhyme.
please give me more time.
i did it are u proud of me mom?

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
9AVtHCp.png

Thanks for the imp, sorry about the bug

DannyRand

Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for getting Goldblum in there! I'm excited now, a day off tomorrow with a fresh demo and feedback? Sweeeet

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:

ZeSpice

Mar 17, 2014
I watched demo. That was nice informative test. Thank you that you started this good discuss during testing.

Something that i must to say. (will duplicate it in map theme)
1. Map looks like viaduct/lakeside, yep.
Because when started 72hrs contest, i was having only basic (very basic) concept.
And i made it just before contest was started. And that layout was senseless and weird.
Then, after contest, i decided to continue improving this map.
I analyzed viaduct and lakeside a little, and after that made a lot of changes. And after
this map started to look like viaduct/lakeside.
But now, contest's end is near. And i still need to design this map. So now this is senseless to make
some big changes to layout.
2. Now about tunnels. I think that was good idea. But after few test, it was looked useless.
And it made people confuse. Lower route on map's side part made it to. So I removed them.
3. About push trigger on cp top. I am not sure about it. Few times i added it, than removed.
And i still don't know how much advantages this part gives to defenders (without push trigger.).