Update upon us!

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Still no changes to Blutsauger/Needlegun or Natascha/Minigun but, hey, this update has a HUGE amount of changes and additions.

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
well this is good :)

evanonline

L420: High Member
Mar 15, 2009
$5 says the Sandman changes get reversed after a week. What about the achievement built around stunning ubered players? NICE OVERSIGHT VALVE!!

Other than that, lots and lots of awesome.

Smashman

L3: Member
Mar 14, 2009
Why Valve. Why do you hate english so? Release it at midnight why don't you. Anyway, i was hoping for the Player Model Sources. Guess the Machinima will have to stay do hold until Valve uphold THAT promise. -.- But hey, this shit looks fun! Impossible Scout achievements ftw.

Also, nice one Mangy. I recall when this map was an early alpha. It's definately done well. So did they let you know, or just spring it on you like this?

Last edited:

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
Hopefully this at least adequately fix up the FaN and sandman so they can move on to other unlocks. I want a Sandvich I can eat while moving around and overheals me.

BlueDarkness

L1: Registered
Jun 11, 2009
Well... now I just have to wait while all the servers update... BUT HEY it's only 5:20 MDT so I still have HOURS to play lol.

But yes, the fact is this is probably just a small delay while they think of something to do for the next class update :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I can be LEFTHANDED!!!

Last edited:

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I think the -30 health is good. Less people will use the sandman because scouts are already squishy.

The crit buff will get CTF to be sligtly...faster...

Congrats Mangy!

Lets hope Sawmill will be good too. I'm really interested to see how it goes...

And thats my two cents.