Model Tyker's Custom Hats and Misc items

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
No that's silly wings on your shoes do not work that way.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
When you see a Pyro with the monocle you don't expect him to be classier. Stop being ridiculous.

The monocle is in the face. Hats and face items doesn't have any effects, but gloves and boats have.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Hold JUMP to glide, slwoing your fall and allowing you to cover more distance through the air, as well as change direction.

Bob Ross

L3: Member
Jun 16, 2009
The monocle is in the face. Hats and face items doesn't have any effects, but gloves and boats have.

medals do nothing yet re very prominently placed on the body. and honestly how often can you even tell if a soldier is wearing the gunboats? for that matter how often do you even see a soldier with the gunboats? this is silly. an item can go anywhere and players will only expect it to have an effect if it says it has an effect. yeesh.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Pyro's scuba gear needs to be closer to his head so it doesn't clip through his arms. I think the Soldier's camo helmet is too empty now.

Tyker

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 1, 2009
Because some people do not like video:

bushss.png

scubass.png

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
The helmet looks great, never was a fan of the scuba pyro, but I guess It's alright too.

Tyker

Jun 1, 2009
I have no idea what to do any further with the helmet (I thought up the name "The Bushmaster") but I still feel it just lacks something. Je ne sais quoi.

The scuba needs a good texture and better placement to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Tyker

Jun 1, 2009
The jaggy leafs are because I cheated and am using the bush03 vmt and vtf from the bush model instead of making a seperate texture. I hope it will cut into the filesize as the netting is already 256 and the polycount of the helmet is way over budget. So I will probably have to cut into the amount of leafs too :(

Apart from that, I am wondering about this placement:
scubanewplacement.png

Better or worse?

Last edited:

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
You should totally make it wrap back up around his shoulder and into the tank on its back.
There has to be air in there somewhere right? I mean, it can airblast. Lol.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
First looks like it's made of carpeting...I'd say third.