Resource icon

PL Train Factory b1

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Consider adding overview screenshots so that people seeing this thread have a good idea of what they're getting into when downloading this map. Screenshots often entice people into checking out new maps!

AllInTw0

all in 2??? :D
Nov 25, 2022
Consider adding overview screenshots so that people seeing this thread have a good idea of what they're getting into when downloading this map. Screenshots often entice people into checking out new maps!
Oh yea i will. I just forgot about it. thx for the reminder!

AllInTw0

Nov 25, 2022
Please... come back ;-;
I love this map :(
Really? I might remake the map. Ive learned a lot since a1 came out. So i think its better if i start over. Maybe ill change the maps theme to the theme i have in pl_greenwood

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
D: nooooo it's great as it is! I think with a full artpass it would look absolutely fantastic qwq

AllInTw0

Nov 25, 2022
D: nooooo it's great as it is! I think with a full artpass it would look absolutely fantastic qwq
Alr! I might continue working on this map wheen im back at my home pc. But it might be a bit hard since ill be working on two payload maps at the same time.

I didnt expect someone to like my map as much as you do. Thank you :D!

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
I really mean it! It honestly amazes me how much your map evolved in its time here, and I'm really proud of you for getting it to the stage it's at! It's genuinely some of the most fun and interesting PL design I've seen in a long while, and I think with some TLC it'd be a custom server staple in no time
Screenshot (322).png

AllInTw0

Nov 25, 2022
I really mean it! It honestly amazes me how much your map evolved in its time here, and I'm really proud of you for getting it to the stage it's at! It's genuinely some of the most fun and interesting PL design I've seen in a long while, and I think with some TLC it'd be a custom server staple in no time
Screenshot (322).png
Thank you so much! :D

AllInTw0

Nov 25, 2022
AllInTw0 updated Train Factory with a new update entry:

Alpha 14

● Started detailing at B
● Made it so non jump classes can get to the upper platform at last
● Did some sightline work
● Small pickup changes
● Fixed the payloads hitbox so you cant hide stickies under it. Thanks Muddy