tokana

KotH tokana a4

The Smk

L3: Member
Oct 15, 2015
missing textures, errors, nodraws, and worst of all ITS REALLY UNDERSCALED.
Quality control?
lel
1 of the things you said arent arent that important in an alpha like seeable nodraw (as long as it isnt in an obvious spot) errors are bad but easily fixable you cant judge underscaled maybe the map maker wanted it like that you dont knw maybe its fun to play on you dont know.So youre comment was pretty useless and you could have said it in a much nicer tone so pls be nicer next time

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Strange, scale seems normal from screenshots. I will probably enter an imp or play a game or two with bots on it to get more understanding.

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
Judging from the dev grid, the scaling looks like a good start to me. Wait until you've actually played the map to determine whether it's underscaled or not. Even if it is, it's hardly an issue because that's what alpha testing is for - correcting mistakes.

Also,
I am not here to sugarcoat anything, I am here to give honest feedback about the map.
This is no excuse to laugh at someone else's map. You can give honest feedback without being rude.

Elizabeth

L2: Junior Member
Jan 16, 2016
missing textures, errors, nodraws, and worst of all ITS REALLY UNDERSCALED.
Quality control?
lel

Guessing by pointing out the missing textures and errors the map is unpacked which could be an issue, but since its an alpha build it can easily be fixed and patched.

The nodraw issues that are in spawn were prob missed when releasing the map. Could of atleast shown where they were instead of joking about them.

As for being "underscaled" its fine, alpha builds are good for fixing up the scale of the map. But just becaused the gameplay space looks cramped does not mean it is underscaled, you have to get an actual game running in the map to determine the maps scale and overall flow.

Atlusia

Designer of a bygone era
aa
Dec 13, 2014
also, a little tease screen I forgot to add onto the pictures
bAsxki2.png

Elizabeth

Jan 16, 2016
Found a sightline but not sure if you want to keep it or not, Sitting at the fountain near Arch can give you a sightline into this window bay and vice verca
zWTQFlK.jpg

dgbNduo.jpg

Foot

Aug 6, 2016
There is a shutter door next to spawn that is blocking a really long sightline.
20161115123644_1.jpg

A fix for this would be to make the entire first area more varied in height.
It is pretty flat until you get to the second area.
20161115123740_1.jpg

Atlusia

Designer of a bygone era
aa
Dec 13, 2014
There is a shutter door next to spawn that is blocking a really long sightline.
20161115123644_1.jpg

A fix for this would be to make the entire first area more varied in height.
It is pretty flat until you get to the second area.
20161115123740_1.jpg
is that the a1a version of the previous? also ill try that out