The moment you've all been waiting for....

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
I am curios, can we over here in Sweden still get shirts and stuff like that? How does that work, anyone care to explain? :)

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I am curios, can we over here in Sweden still get shirts and stuff like that? How does that work, anyone care to explain? :)
the last contest winner was in the netherlands. he got his prize.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
I'm going to take and odd position here: Don't tell us. At least, not for another 3 weeks. I'd like to make it through finals before I dive into a new project :)

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
Just so you guys know, calculatedChaos is one of the sponsors and we will be running full day events on our servers in which the only maps in the rotation will be the contest maps.

Damn! This contest is gonna be so awesome :D

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
Why didnt I see this thread?

Anyway PERFECT timing. Finals are done in 1 week and after that I got till september to map map and uuuh map some more :)

Gaw

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 21, 2009
I'll most likely have a go :)

Going to buy VIP now, even though I don't need it.. But I like spending money. Yayyy.

bittman

L1: Registered
Dec 7, 2008
Looking forward to it, might start a bit later than everyone due to my vacation, but looking forward to it nevertheless.

Let's hope the competition asks for something original like multiple payload (not race).