Status
Not open for further replies.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
or "this."

Sorry, that's my bad...

Pepper made a post of which i quoted the same sentence several times saying "This" under each quote and apparently set off a TF2maps meme.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Sorry, that's my bad...

Pepper made a post of which i quoted the same sentence several times saying "This" under each quote and apparently set off a TF2maps meme.

That's bullcrap. people quoting and simply saying "this" was around way before that.

It's pretty much the easiest way of giving more agreement than just a 'thanks' without being a /10chars tosspot.

I don't see much wrong with 'this's as long as you have at least one sentence after it.

A post that just says 'this' has no place anywhere.

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
That's bullcrap. people quoting and simply saying "this" was around way before that.

It's pretty much the easiest way of giving more agreement than just a 'thanks' without being a /10chars tosspot.

I don't see much wrong with 'this's as long as you have at least one sentence after it.

this

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008

Really? I never noticed it being used until after i made said post ~2 years ago.

Oh well. I'll just pretend in my head i was being original and created a meme. One can dream...

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.