TFTools Charity Stream July 12th - Starting at 12:pm EDT

Discussion in 'Featured News' started by Fr0Z3nR, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    TFTools 12hr - Livestream Charity Event
    July 12th Noon EDT

The guys over at TFTools are hosting a 12 hour charity Livestream to raise money for the Childs Play Charity. They've approached our own Crash for an interview. Ontop of that, they're going to showcase cp_glassworks by Crash and cp_keikoku by Aly during the stream.

If the custom maps aren't your thing, there will be assorted giveaways and auctions for donators and viewers depending on the prize. They will playing various games including TF2 (duh) and Portal 2 Co-Op (where they will be racing each other).

For more information on the Charity Event, or TFTools in general, you can check out their announcement video and their Youtube channel. The charity event will be streamed here, at their twitch channel.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Just a reminder, this is going on soon!

Here's the schedule for the day!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Turbo Lover

aa Turbo Lover Fight me under Glasgow Central Station

Positive Ratings:
    I was not expecting to be a replacement for an MGE BBall tournament when I started watching the stream, but it was a lot of fun.

This is a pretty rad stream, and there's still six hours to go, get donatin' to Child's Play and help them reach their stretch goals: http://www.twitch.tv/tftools

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings: