:-(

Oh well.
I'll enter.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2009
Well to the drawing board of ideas....

Mar 23, 2010
this is awesome.

edit: all i see are rules and little explanation of the contest. just the word "asymmetry." :/ but i think i got the jist of it.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Five is a lot of months. I guess I don't have an excuse to not try out the experimental 5CP concept I've had in limbo for months now. I won't bore you with the details until I have something substantial (or someone asks) but it essentially does to 5CP what Steel did to A/D.

I'm in with a tc :D

Go Team Unappreciated Game Mode! I wish I had that kind of resolve.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Yeah I'm with Prestige. I think I know, but it'd be best to clarify: Are there two winners to this contest? Symmetrical (so mostly 5cp) and Asymmetrical winners?

Yes. 6 prize winners in total.
There will be First, second and third places for both categories of maps.

Nov 14, 2009
One thing needs to be made clear: For the mappers/modelers out there, if one was to make their custom assets, then they would not need to prerelease them, correct.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I am five parts angry, two parts disappointed, and seventeen parts delighted

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Must follow the same game mechanics/scoring system as set by official maps.

Can someone explain this to me? Just standard CP scoring?

What kind of scoring system do you want to use? Is there something like it in an official cp map?

One thing needs to be made clear: For the mappers/modelers out there, if one was to make their custom assets, then they would not need to prerelease them, correct.

The mapper themselves may make as many map specific assets as he wants for their own map, they do not need to be pre-released. This works exactly like it has done in all past competitions.