TF2M D&D Night!

Fireman

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 21, 2008
Really wish I could get in on this, unfortunately I have prior obligations Wednesday night. :(

Hopefully one of these'll happen in the future that I can jump in on.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Well, the party's going up against the next exciting session on Wednesday. I might have to schedule it for 9 PM, though, because I do have stuff to do the same day. Vincent, you're welcome to join. If Meerkat manages to join in, we're up to five players and we can get into some really hectic situations.

Just for anyone who wasn't there, last night the party was ambushed by Goblins who killed 10% of the town's population, destroyed them, took a job from a mysterious dwarf, found some children in some barrels, and promptly yelled at some guards diplomatically. And Jakkarra ate one of the Goblins then slept in his entrails.

Last edited:

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Jakkarra did so much stuff that I think it deserves its own post. Ok, first things first, we beat all the goblins and he had managed to knock one unconscious. He then ate its face, while it was unconscious, and still alive. He did this in front of a town guard who proceeded to not trust Jakkarra at all. Then later I used him as a torturing technique to make the goblins tell us everything. Then he ate one of the goblins, got naked and slept in its entrails. The next morning he washed himself off in goblin blood and then gathered some blood in a flask for a snack later. Also, Radaka carries around a dead goblin in a chest now.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
what is this I don't even

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
That pretty much sums it up lol. I'm only carrying the goblin around because Jakkara didn't actually buy any food to take on the trip.... so he'll just get to enjoy this goblin.

Jakkarra

Aug 26, 2009
The goblin's still alive, i can't eat DEAD food!

That's Disgusting.

(Also, Radaka and Okrag, WHy won't you add me on steam!)

Last edited:

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Are these things being recorded? You should share.

Jakkarra

Aug 26, 2009
Shit, we should have done that... I could run Livestream on Wednesday, if we want.

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
Not evil, just a sociopath that does whatever he thinks is necessary.
Also, we might not need to use livestream, as the video itself wouldn't be too eventful.

I was thinking we could use audacity to record all the sound and ensuing hilarity, then post a link to the file here.

I nearly have the perfect setup for recording, but I can only choose to record my speakers' sound OR my mic input (because it's a usb mic).

One thing I could think would work would be to have two separate recording programs recording simultaneously, one for mic, the other for speakers.

Last edited:

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
Oh almost forgot.
jshzq9.jpg

My token.

Jakkarra

Aug 26, 2009
I've sent it to Nrd already.

Oh! And as a favour to you all, if you are to fall in battle, i shall ensure i eat your Appendix to carry on your Spirit! That is where the spirit resides, after all.

THe Appendix, that is.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
If you do that you're totally going to be a component in the Raise Dead ritual.

In other news, I need to postpone. Wednesday is becoming a worse and worse day for me as I have events that are expected to go long over schedule. If you guys can make Friday, that's probably the next best day.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
I'm just curious because I know Radaka has work and there's always the off-chance someone is actually doing something or going somewhere on a Friday night in August. In other news, we'll be taking a break in two weeks while I'm away.