Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by tf2.com, Apr 3, 2013.

1. tf2.com

tf2.com L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
    • Prevent game servers from opening the MOTD panel more than once if the player connected through matchmaking or quickplay
    • Added new promo items
    • Fixed a bug where dispensers sapped by a Red-Tape Recorder would continue to heal players
    • Fixed buildings destroyed by the Red-Tape Recorder not always displaying a death notice
    • Fixed a bug in Mann Vs. Machine related to carrying buildings and using the "Upgrade Buildings" canteen
    • Fixed the guitar sound not always playing when taunting with the Neon Annihilator
    • Fixed missing cloak effect for the Wanga Prick
    • Fixed the Bat Outta Hell using the Red team arms skin while on the Blue team
    • Fixed custom cursors in VR mode
    • Fixed Hydra input in VR modeImproved performance of Linux dedicated server binaries

Source: TF2.com

2. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

I'm done with this game.

3. theharribokid

aa theharribokid

Positive Ratings:
    Cmon, that's the least offending promo in a while. I'd take it over Adult Swim full heavy chest covering cosmetic any day

4. GPuzzle

GPuzzle L9: Fashionable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think Micnax, as someone who goes in 4Chan, finds incredibly wierd and/or disrespecting to anyone that is a member from 4Chan as this references Reddit, Harribo, due to the April Fool's Day joke "Reddit bought TF2". Anyway, I could be terribly wrong. As I always am.

5. Sel

Sel Banned

Positive Ratings:
  6. henke37

aa henke37

Positive Ratings:
    They also fixed a couple of bugs that the Eastrialian update said was fixed.

7. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    isnt a big deal

• Thanks Thanks x 2