Tango's Thrift 'n' Value Store™ is now [OPEN]

Do you think that the city's decision to shut down the store due to health concerns was just?

• Yes, I think it was just.

• No, I do not think it was just.

• Could you please explain the five dead employees found in the dumpster?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE:
STORE CLOSING; ALL ITEMS IN STORE ARE NOW FREE
Unfortunately due to alleged health and safety violations Tango's Thrift 'n' Value Store™
will be closing and all items on the store shelves are yours for the taking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fine Print
  1. All maps aside from checkpoint and canel (and its versions) have not been tested.
  2. All maps listed are open meaning that you can use them willingly and however you like, if you do choose to use one of the maps from the bargain bin please make some minimal effort to credit the creator (Like an easter egg, or a sign that has my name, or something else cool.)
  3. Maps have a great amounts of diffrence between them, some are detailed some are not, some have logic some do not, (Assume all logic is broken.)
  4. If you have published a map that has used some assets from the bargain bin please say so in this thread, that way I know that somebody had to go through the torment of fixing one of my maps
  5. These maps are a collection of 2 years of mapping experience from my first map to my almost current, please keep in mind that, some of them are just god-awful.
  6. Thanks for reading and good luck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bargain Bin: Inculdes 21 maps & fragments with added visgroups for easy navigation! No digging for CDs here!
goodpicture.png

More on the way.... Soon.....

Attachments

• bargain_bin.vmf
    10.5 MB · Views: 254

seanji

L1: Registered
Jan 13, 2019
i'd like to know what i'm purchasing before i download the .vmf. are the cp maps a/d or symm?

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
i'd like to know what i'm purchasing before i download the .vmf. are the cp maps a/d or symm?
here.png

Also everything is free to use, I'm charging nothing because, well, reasons I won't get into.

Last edited:

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
you didn't answer my question. are the cp maps a/d or symm cp?

Some are a/d some are experimental control point game modes and none are symmetrical capture points

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
That doesn't mean you can't convert them to a different game mode, though.