[Solved] Vide not packing map properly all of a sudden

Oct 6, 2008
Hmm Vide has worked properly A1,2,3,4,5 and B1 now for versions B2, 3 it's not packing some of my content for some reason, textures and custom models not showing up. I've done nothing different each time, any ideas? Thanks.

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Have you changed anything with the custom content's locations, like moving them into the custom folder?

Oct 6, 2008
no and that's the strange thing about it - I've done nothing different. I did want to pack in a nav file for bots but I don't see what that would do with all of the other missing stuff. Is there also a way of saving a different output ie. B4 to B4a

Oct 6, 2008
I don't know if this is part of the problem but console is giving me (and similar errors):

CMaterial::precacheVars: error loading vmt file for antimatter/lh_floor

CMaterial::precacheVars: error loading vmt file for antimatter/lh_bluegreychecker2

and

no bound shader error

Oct 6, 2008
As mysteriously the errors happen, they magically disappear = just another one of those WTF?!! moments.

Oct 6, 2008
Hmm item has become unsolved again. The texture errors above have disappeared but the packing of the custom payload model has resurfaced. Using Vide, I have done the standard auto scan thing - model does not show up in game - shows error. I have also done the auto scan and then done a further add in the files manually (since auto did not detect the custom model the second time round) and saved the packed file - model does not show up in game - shows error. Any help is appreciated.

Oct 6, 2008
manuall added in files one at a time