Soldier vs. Demo update released!

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
This is going to turn into a competition between players. Yet another way to divide the community. Medals. Hats. Demo/Soldier. Demo/Soldier K/D ratio.

Each update's "fun" part just gets worse and worse. I just want the stuff, the maps and the improvements, that's fun for me.

I like the idea, I don't mind it, but I don't like the counters. Bad idea.

If all the Spies, Engineers, and bad Snipers go Demoman and Soldier for a week..

Heaven.

Feb 17, 2009
Since i don't play Soldier nor Demoman that much, i don't care :D
Still it is nice to have another update :)

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
well im being demo cuz those soilders are a bunch of bloody asses.

Locutus

L2: Junior Member
Nov 3, 2009
I think I'm just gonna go spy for the lulz. All those half-blind demomen will be running around trying to kill soldiers which gives me the perfect opportunity to STAB THEM.

Delusibeta

L3: Member
Mar 21, 2009
Just so everyone's clear, only Soldier kills count for the Demoman, and only Demoman kills count for the Soldier. Pyros are worth zero points.

Oh, and I vote Max.

Last edited:

Locutus

L2: Junior Member
Nov 3, 2009
Just so everyone's clear, only Soldier kills count for the Demoman, and only Demoman kills count for the Soldier. Pyros are worth zero points.

Well duh.

But if you kill the demomen before they get to kill any soldiers, then they get even less points toward their goal.

I'm supporting soldier because the demoman class is already really well balanced, but the soldier seems to be missing something IMO, so the soldier deserves a 4th new wepon.

Delusibeta

L3: Member
Mar 21, 2009
Just spotted a new menu background pop up based on the War webpage.

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Well duh.

But if you kill the demomen before they get to kill any soldiers, then they get even less points toward their goal.

but if you kill the Demoman before a Soldier CAN kill him, then the Soldiers don't get any points, so your point is moot