[Request] A retexture and rework of dustbowl (offering $$$)

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by crypticmonk, Jun 27, 2015.

1. crypticmonk

crypticmonk L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So, to the point... I'm looking for a relatively experienced mapper to rehash dustbowl into a more balanced (pro-ish?) map, dropping the 3rd stage from the map completely and balance changes on stages 1 and 2. I'd then like the whole thing re-textured in the same style as Cyberpunk. More detail available upon request (although that's about the gist of it) and If possible I'd like to keep in touch throughout as much of the process as possible.

So... It is kinda a big undertaking, which is why I'm willing to pay cash. Price and method of payment is very much up for discussion and is also dependent upon map quality so if you're up for it please provide some examples of your work. Big thanks to anyone who is interested.:thumbup:

2. Anreol

Anreol L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Some people don't like edits of Valve maps and publish it like a serious map.
    >Oh fuck money!

When i said that...?
    I never said that... ha... hah...
    GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW.
    -Someone

3. Vincent

aa Vincent 🔨 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi 🔨

Positive Ratings:
    May I ask why you want to trim Dustbowl down to just 2 stage? That's such a weird request lol.

4. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
  5. Anreol

Anreol L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Rocket its in stage 3.
    Without rocket it dont have any sense

6. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    I'd say steampunk-esque textures also don't make sense, but it's their request!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Hyperion

aa Hyperion L16: Grid Member

Positive Ratings:
    Meh. Just add route to left side of building next to the first cap point. And edit that tunnel between first and second point that way that blue can actually use it.

(Bad english?)

8. Yacan1

aa Yacan1 D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R

Positive Ratings:
    I'd be up for it. On my profile I worked on something called neo-fort but that's ACTUAL cyberpunk with TF2 assets.