Premuda

CTF Premuda B1B

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
do these rocks bits bend the fence a bit ? cause they look quite heavy and should really have an incluence on the overhead fence parts.

you know, why i'm asking ? cause the pictures are so tiny tiny tiny :D
i'll say it again, after i walked through the map. you got nothing to hide, the map looks awesome ingame - no need for these small pics at least 800x600 :p

Westerhound

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 5, 2009
the net is a displacement, and they bend it, already thought of that :)

the pics are so tiny because i don´t want the resize-frame around them in the post

make them attachements, then you cant see at all before you click it and then you get a full pic (for attachements Go Advanced, then click the lil paperclip icon in the middle of top row icons)

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
/me surrenders again and will download as soon as as possible (which means as soon as lifesaver is included :love:

Westerhound

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 5, 2009
Old screenie from A5, dunno if i have posted this already, but your intel likes to do weird stuff (see screenie 1). Note that the intel wasnt even there.

Also, I think is that the place in the second screenshot could have a arrow pointing to left for the defenders on stage 1. I walked up the stairs to the right really many times :/

Also around the corner to the left there (in second screenie) is a lamp that ha sa really overbright env_sprite or whatever you are using to make it bright. I only got a failscreenie cause some guy named eerieone stabbed me at the same moment as i pressed the button :/

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
I didnt get to play the whole gameday as i got kicked for missing map and couldnt get back in till about 10 min left. But from what i saw it was great.

This spot you can get stuck in this hole, its easy to get out but it gets annoying when running through here in battle. This is on stage 2 by the way.
ctfpremudaa60001.jpg

Aug 19, 2008
i :cordonedit:ed myself into my little :applytexture:, took me 3 days, had to tranqualize my gf so she doesn´t get mad at me

edit: i´m not perfectly happy with the sprites on the lights, will tune them down definately

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Last edited:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
gets nicer and nicer every time i browse through this thread.
i especially like the rounded windows. i think that's a nice touch. and also the red/white texture/brushwork combination. i really like that. definately saved in the inspiration folder !

edit: on further investigation, i'm not so sure about the placing of the computer and cart above the glass floor. looks very fragile. maybe at least add some supporters from underneath ?

Last edited:

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Stop making your map so awesome, the other entries won't have a chance anymore. :p

Zanpa

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 17, 2009
Ds ngnsd;gf /

That's all I can say.
It's absolutely stunning.

When it's in beta, I'll take all server admins in hostage and have them put it in their mapcycle ! :D