Posting map threads will be changing a little bit

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
I ticked the CTF prefix box for my thread, but it doesn't show up next to the name on the main maps page.
I changed it for you. It doesn't take it from the checkboxes. When you make a new thread there is a dropdown box right next to the title text box to pick the prefix. Either you can't edit the prefix of your own thread, or you can't do it if it was made before the prefix option was added... not sure which.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I changed it for you. It doesn't take it from the checkboxes. When you make a new thread there is a dropdown box right next to the title text box to pick the prefix. Either you can't edit the prefix of your own thread, or you can't do it if it was made before the prefix option was added... not sure which.
the latter. mods and admins will have to modifity pre-existing threads.
ill look in to adding avatars for the responses soon.

samn

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 28, 2008
Would be nice if it said if it was a WIP or Finished on the thread list. Also it feels a bit weird without avatars - it's much harder to figure out who wrote the post.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
update: added avatars to the comments in the new section

Shadow Monkey

Super Monkey
Jun 7, 2008
Yeah, cool avatars! Thank you!

But please change the screenshoots into thumbmails! I hate it, if I must open 10 site only to see the screens! Thumbmails are very cool and easy ;-)

Can you please change it?

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Yeah, cool avatars! Thank you!

But please change the screenshoots into thumbmails! I hate it, if I must open 10 site only to see the screens! Thumbmails are very cool and easy ;-)

Can you please change it?
will go on 'to-do' list
thanks.