pl_hoodoo [Final release]

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
lazy lazy lazy :O:O:O

If the map plays fine as it is and the detail on the small insignificant part of the map is perfectly okay then how does this make him "lazy"? I'd rather focus on the bigger picture then something so minuscule.

R3dRuM

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 13, 2008
ROFLMAOWTFBBQ?

1vmlaxa17ni4xfva143w.png

Happens when you touch the cart on stage 2, and let it go backwards.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Yeah yeah yeah I know about that, thought I'd fixed it but it doesn't happen 100% of the time so its hard to check.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Are you PMing this to anyone who asks? Or was that "PM'd" comment for drpepper only?

(I'd understand if you wouldn't PM it to just about anyone, I'm just curious because I have yet to stumble upon it)

oxy

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for letting me check this out mate.

Although I think that entering that building would be cool, I don't think it should be done if framerates become an issue.

I really love your eye for detail, I am looking forward to seeing how you clean up the second stage.

Glad to see somebody using my ambulance.

:D

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
And my bombcart :p

Youme, I want to see your work too, but colt's playground is empty when I check it out and idk if it's on public either.

3_stooges_geo

L1: Registered
Dec 7, 2007
hard to give any good feedback from our server,we have run it (hoodoo_a4)a few times,most people like it at the beginning, but start to leave after a couple minutes,the biggest complaint is that there is no detail and the dont like looking at red blocks.
funny that they stay for an all orange map though.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
For clarity: the _a4 version is good to be played publicly, but the version thats all detailed isn't for public consumption yet.

Just got back from france and I'm gunna start working on the second stage in the next few days.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
TS#13 is binned, in theory that means more time to spend on mapping for pl_hoodoo, in practice it means more effecient mapping on pl_hoodoo (a weight off my mind basicly)

Also, thanks to DigitalReaper for some modeling stuff yesterday :thumbup1: