Particle bug is fixed...

Feb 14, 2008
Lats night Robin said trading and new demo tools probably aren't going to make it this year, but there's something big that probably will, and we'll find out about it soon...

Can I go :O?

No doubt any big update will be completely pooped on by SPUF forum users because they can't have their twading system.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
[Size 20]Big! [Size 20]

Is it a zombie guard dog lolz

10th%20class%20lol.jpg

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Lats night Robin said trading and new demo tools probably aren't going to make it this year, but there's something big that probably will, and we'll find out about it soon...

Big as in Heavy? As in Heavy buff? /makes Christmas wish

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
...whatever else they are working on? Speculate on lots of things?

That's very many "things" there! Engineer update is next, he likes building many things!

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
I have no proof. I'd just hope that being a staff member of the largest TF2 mapping community and being in contact with Robin, I wouldn't run around saying he said stuff he didn't.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
Last night Robin said trading and new demo tools probably aren't going to make it this year, but there's something big that probably will, and we'll find out about it soon...

Good news... but damn. I want my new demo tools... or at least a proper fix for smoothing.

Apr 19, 2009
Team Fortress 2 Update Released
DECEMBER 7, 2009, 6:02 PM - VALVE - PRODUCT UPDATE

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Engine
Added checks to prevent transferring .smx, .gcf, and .sys files between client/server
Fixed upload/download exploits with spaces in the file extension or a path separator at the beginning of the requested file (as reported on the HLDS mailing lists)

Team Fortress 2
Fixed custom particle systems inside maps causing particles to break in successive maps
Fixed a rare vphysics crash
Fixed background highlight for KOTH timers not being aligned properly in minmode
Fixed the Heavy's fists being hidden while taunting
Fixed cloaked Spies having the critboost effect on their weapon
Fixed banned clients being able to spamming a server with the "joined" chat text
Fixed seeing the wrong class counts if the game swapped teams while the class menu was open
Fixed Spies being able to disguise while performing a taunt
Fixed having to press the voice menu key twice if the menu timed out and closed itself last time it was open
Fixed the "Confirm Delete" dialog in the Items menu not handling the key correctly
Fixed dispenser not healing players at the correct rate if it's upgraded while the players are already touching the dispenser
Fixed exec'ing the .cfg file for a class change before the player has actually changed class

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
at last

Team Fortress 2 Update Released
DECEMBER 7, 2009, 6:02 PM - VALVE - PRODUCT UPDATE

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2
Fixed custom particle systems inside maps causing particles to break in successive maps
Fixed a rare vphysics crash
Fixed background highlight for KOTH timers not being aligned properly in minmode
Fixed the Heavy's fists being hidden while taunting
Fixed cloaked Spies having the critboost effect on their weapon
Fixed banned clients being able to spamming a server with the "joined" chat text
Fixed seeing the wrong class counts if the game swapped teams while the class menu was open
Fixed Spies being able to disguise while performing a taunt
Fixed having to press the voice menu key twice if the menu timed out and closed itself last time it was open
Fixed the "Confirm Delete" dialog in the Items menu not handling the key correctly
Fixed dispenser not healing players at the correct rate if it's upgraded while the players are already touching the dispenser
Fixed exec'ing the .cfg file for a class change before the player has actually changed class
at last i can finally play spy again :)

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
I never saw this update but apparently mine did updatae so my dad probably turned it on earlier and it updated.

Dec 25, 2007
Yay, the fix has landed! Thank you Valve!