Packing hud into map.

r0nii

Banned
Mar 16, 2019
last time i asked how to make custom hud and someone told me how and send me this tutorial. https://tf2maps.net/threads/player-destruction-guide.25958/

but i don't know how to make work on the map so that will work only on the map and not on others.

and another question. is there a different betwen using hud custom folder and packed into map for testing? will the hud work properly same?

Edit: if someone reading this and know the second question then pls tell me. i won't lose time by waiting for packing tutorial tips or something like that

True lemon

L3: Member
Feb 20, 2019
when you pack things, i assume it just looks for the custom file and packs it in. as for your first question, did you modify the original in game file or did you duplicate it? because if you modified the original (which most other maps use), it will appear in the other maps

Last edited:

r0nii

Banned
Mar 16, 2019
when you pack things, i assume it just looks for the custom file and packs it in. as for your first question, did you modify the original in game file or did you duplicate it? because if you modified the original (which most other maps use), it will appear in the other maps
i didnt started the hud yet because i wasnt able to test it and won't spend damn 8hours for a hud which are completly wrong made.
others things for the map has a file for it. (models and textures)