no item drops

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
In my past week of playing, I have only gotten a single Eyelander through random drops. I idled for 4 hours while getting confirmed at church, and I returned to receive nothing new. Same situation when I idled overnight, which really damn surprised me. The lower drops wouldn't bother me if I didn't need two more Reclaimed for a hat.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
In my past week of playing, I have only gotten a single Eyelander through random drops. I idled for 4 hours while getting confirmed at church, and I returned to receive nothing new. Same situation when I idled overnight, which really damn surprised me. The lower drops wouldn't bother me if I didn't need two more Reclaimed for a hat.
I'm in the same situation actually... but I'll save all my metal until the next hat update.

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Well I just got a drop after ages of idling, finally enough to craft a pyro hat. (brigade helm)

but I have noticed a severe drop in the last week/week and a half in the number of items/hour

I've heard from a friend jim who keeps himself well informed that lots of servers are losing their connections to steam, meaning no one on those servers will get items in that time.

Although I can easily attribute my low drop rates recently to random fluctuations and be satisfied it will pick up again.

Untouch

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 25, 2010
Got about 5 items, no hats.

Crafted a refined, now I have like 4 duplicates.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
To be honest, what with the crafting now possible, I'm not actually that bothered by it. But that's probably because i just got the only hate i actually wanted, soldier's pot. It just means i wont need to clean out my backpack as often.

randomteddy

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2009
wow i got a camera beard, maybe its just a low drop rate