New Person

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WarMasterAres, Jun 8, 2015.

1. WarMasterAres

WarMasterAres L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Uh, I don't even know where to start with you, do you know who I am? Probably not, considering I'm not the scout, and even if I were, I haven't actually released any maps. I have made some, I used to want to make Portal 2 Maps, but they were never released because they were quite simply, rubbish. Well that, and I'm awful at designing puzzles. Keeping it brief, I'm a semi-veteran Hammer user, I know how a lot of stuff works, but I'm still learning, I tend to make a lot of punny remarks, and I'm hoping to get into semi-competitive tf2 one day. As in, never, but I can dream that I'll actually get good at the game.

Feel free to tell me you hate me or like me, I really don't care. All I care is that you either like my maps or give me legitimate reasons why they suck. Mind you I haven't released or made a map yet, and I'll probably receive the ladder of the two more often. Cause (assuming your underwear is new) I'm newer than your newest underwear at tf2 map design.

2. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
  3. Vincent

aa Vincent 🔨 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi 🔨

Positive Ratings:
    Hope you have a pleasant stay, welcome to the forums.

4. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome. Don't worry, whatever maps you have tested will receive fair, constructive criticism.

Why on Earth would someone here tell you that they hate you? We don't even know you.

5. Kraken

Kraken Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the forums.

6. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    I hate you. I'm just messing with you.

Welcome to TF2Maps!

7. WarMasterAres

WarMasterAres L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I dunno why y'all are so obsessed with that "like me or hate me" part cause it was just included there as the way I end my intros. Typical way I do it, minus the mapmaking extensions.

8. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Ah, sorry, I didn't realise you were trying to be funny.