Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 2) put rotation maps to a public vote

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I think that this should be handled like the monthly featured maps - people submit a bunch of maps, the most popular 10 or 12 (or more iunno how many maps we need) get put on the server.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
How about nonshitty officials? i.e. no arena, no goldrush, no 2fort, no cp_well. maybe no official 5cps at all b/c they play so oddly at vanilla playercounts

The idea is we wouldn't have any stock maps at all.

I think that this should be handled like the monthly featured maps - people submit a bunch of maps, the most popular 10 or 12 (or more iunno how many maps we need) get put on the server.

Now that the contest is over we'll put just the featured maps into our rotation.

If people want specific maps to get into rotation, i think it's sensible that you guys can vote for said maps to be featured so that they can then get into the rotation. This also gives maps time to get certain bugs ironed out that might be problematic.

Besides, during events nobody uses the vote system and the rotation doesn't get played. We already have a pleasent amount of features behind us; we don't need to flood the map cycle list unnecasserily and it'll only continue to grow.

Last edited: