Moontown

RD Moontown a1

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
Moontown - it's a town, not a base

Note: Even though the map has packed, but if the robots don't move, type in the console nav_generate, the robots are actually bots so they needs nav_mesh to work

A bit different than normal RD maps layout, where you go deeper for higher tier robots and then the Reactor core

rd_moontown splits into 4 main areas connected to each others:
A - C
B - R

Overview:
High
l9QlpRe.jpg

Low
1jB9t53.jpg

Middle area (temporary):
lHJFayw.jpg

A section, Canteen:
BOaP23x.jpg

B section, Capsule hotel:
Vr8Mazo.jpg

C section, Lab:
jaAFtdD.jpg

Oa0mDsx.jpg

R section, Reactor Core:
nscA0vZ.jpg

Spawn:
m3g4N1W.jpg

Hallways:
qMTJm5M.jpg

1sj7UH9.jpg

XCJsQdk.jpg

Should take some screenshots from Blu, oh well, hope this map works

Big thanks to
Pear and Crash for the Overgrown assets
worMatty for the RD prefab

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty, Simplistic, and efficient. I like it.

Bunker Junker

L3: Member
Jul 28, 2017
Judging from the thumbnails alone, this map looks nice, and something I'll most likely take inspiration from.

Will try out later.

G.bo

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 24, 2017
This seems like it could be pretty good map from the screenshots. Considering the limited selection of materials for space maps, I'm impressed with not only how the map looks, but the additional content added (correct me if you didn't actually use custom materials.) Regardless, I'm excited to see how this map plays.

Last edited:

Bunker Junker

L3: Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just got done testing it, looks nice, and appears to play well. But I will ask, can you please put some sound scape in? As listening to those robots no matter where you're at on the map gets kind of annoying. :^(

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
Just got done testing it, looks nice, and appears to play well. But I will ask, can you please put some sound scape in? As listening to those robots no matter where you're at on the map gets kind of annoying. :^(

too bad you can't just make the robots shut up, agree the "beep boop beep" is really annoying, i'll try to do sth with it