Modelling deformation issue

SpookyToad

L1: Registered
Jun 2, 2017
Hello there, i've had a problem with my model, sometimes it becomes deformed in ANY moment, sometimes it's normal, sometimes isn't, there is screenshots that shows the problem. P.S In HLMV it looks fine

Attachments

• test1.png
    test1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
  • test2.png
    test2.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

r0nii

Banned
Mar 16, 2019
Hello there, i've had a problem with my model, sometimes it becomes deformed in ANY moment, sometimes it's normal, sometimes isn't, there is screenshots that shows the problem. P.S In HLMV it looks fine
it may maybe be bones idk. send me model then i may look what wrongs.
and i have question. you used prop_dynamic in hammer or how did you made the prop? that also may be the fault why is acting weird.

r0nii

Banned
Mar 16, 2019
Here
And yes, model is prop dynamic
tested and everythings works fine. i tested idle, run, jump, walk and no animation and there nothing weird. (only that their are pink but that because you didnt sended me textures and i don't have them)
that also may be the texture i don't know.

try to check tf2 game files and check if the hammer don't have any connection that make the issue.
and maybe make a test map and test if the model are fine over there, because the map may be also corrupted or may corrupt the model in game.
download this video if you want how it looks on my mini test map. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzqquourc6fagg0/2019-12-21 19-33-10.mp4?dl=1

edit: i won't even look in blender because decompiling, compling and everything that just too much work just to look what wrong even when everything works fine. im sorry that may be your or the programms fault.