Yea, the map was posted a long long time ago - since the link to the old map that was here is now gone, I updated it with this new thread via the download system. The map is more or less finished - unless you guys tell me where you think it could use some improvement. There were two places that I thought needed some improvement but I haven't mapped in over 6 months now. This is my more or less finished version.
If you guys see any place I could improve it more, please let me know
After a couple of reported bug with the final cap point - I checked out all the game logic and discovered the cause of the issue(TCPMaster had a wrong value), hopefully this is now fixed - permanently.
It did however give me the opportunity to
- debug one set of dynamic arrows for the blue team
- improve the sound system for the train as it moved down the tracks.
- added in some roll back and forward zones.
There should be no further updates after this - I'll ask for one more playtest to make sure everything is working right in a multiplayer environment, bots just don't cut it sometimes.
- made the map a LOT brighter
- got rid of the fog
- added in a 1 way door to keep red from flanking top of 2nd point building
- adjusted a couple of dynamic arrows - timing
- and most importantly, adjusted the timing of the train slightly so I can get more of you outside the spawn door
- major redo of the cave displacements to make the place look more 'cavy'
- included some volumetric looking 'God rays' highlighting objects to create a more visual punch in places.
- streamlined a couple of flanking routes so they'll be used more.
- added in some light brushes to up light levels
Going to do one last artpass and then this map is done.