Map Test Gameday for 01-24-09

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Just wondering, is it possible to add our timezones to our profile? Or under our avatars? That might help make things easier for you.

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
I'll have to ask Dr. Pepper for that one.

TotalMark

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 13, 2008
I might be on, I might not. My family's thinking about goin' to the movies tomorrow.

Villa's not at the point where I wanted it tested this week.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Under user CP, edit options, you can set the forums to your timezone and that shows you what you are in comparison to GMT (greenwich?).

It might be easiest to post times in GMT since we have such a ready translation.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
thanks for putting mine early :)
my sis asked me to help her to pack to move out of her flat in birmingham on sunday, so i'll not stay to the end this time of the gameday, since need to be up early on sunday to beat the traffic. i'll prob stick around for 1/2 of the maps though

meatpopsicle

L1: Registered
Nov 9, 2007
I was trying to d/l maps for today and was in the middle of pl_reservoir_1_8 when my machine locked up, I had to reboot and my windows install is hosed. I am reinstalling windows right now (posting from my Mac) hopefully I'll have my system back up and steam installed and everything ready to make it on for some of the maps in the afternoon.

meat

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
eep... i hope that wasn't my fault

don't see how it could be...

meatpopsicle

L1: Registered
Nov 9, 2007
More info:

I've mostly got my system running now; but whats odd is my entire Steam user name and subfolder is allllllllll gone.

I find this really really suspect since I was downloading a map; I'm wondering if a script or virus got me targeted somehow at steam users? I know thats paranoid but everything else I can check on my HD is fine.

Steam wasnt even open when it happened, I was just download maps from this site and FPSbanana.

I've lost some VMF files out of it but nothing serious since spacebase was already finished.

hopefully will get on soon for testing/gameday

T

The Asylum

Why hello there gents. I'm frightfully busy today, but I'll probably be able to run through Spacebase once it's on.

I wish they'd finish the Scout update already though *looks at his tantalizingly unfinished meleefort_b3*