CP Mangy's Artpass Thread

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
I actually rather like the skybox, it makes the whole place seem fresh and original while not actually using that much different things.

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
They mean this building:

ae5gm9.png

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
Gives me the feeling you could put the final part of the track of Frontier there as a little reference. Or not.

Looking generally good Mangy, not much to comment on right now.

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
That's C? Seriously?

I need a before and after. :|

The first picture is looking at Red Spawn, the door at the left goes to that one cave-like passage Valve gave us behind A. The other is looking out from Red Spawn.

But yeah. Damn.

MangyCarface

Mapper
aa
Feb 26, 2008
The squareness looks really off compared to the flowing curves of the rest of the place... Tried doing a circular CP?

I'm all for concentricity but too much can be bad... Plus, then the 'elevator' wouldn't fit into its hole above it. The overall functionality is of an underground missile manufacturing arena (built on one level as the rocket is pushed upwards) which then loads it into the grain silos above, and I've reflected this in the design which has not yet been revealed.

Jan 20, 2010
I think the weirdest thing is the platform itself. It needs to be more substantial or something, especially if it's an elevator of some sort.