Left 4 Dead 2

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
It's because the Xbox has a limited HD space compared to the PC, and can only hold a certain amount of data per game.

III_Demon

L2: Junior Member
Sep 28, 2008
i just joined a few of the boycott boycott groups on steam. i say we petition valve to charge more for L4D2, just to make up for all the free/cheap stuff we've gotten over the years.

a2h

L2: Junior Member
Sep 18, 2008
Daylight. Zombies. More realistic, less atmospheric. :/

Jono00

L1: Registered
May 31, 2009
I think that, in order to maximize their sales AND keep everyone happy, they should release the game as a standalone expansion. Much like City of Villains or SupCom: Forged Alliance.

Rasputin

L3: Member
Sep 20, 2008
I feel that because the game is actually released now, this deserves a bump, no?

Ankh

Sep 18, 2008
I'd have to disagree: Dark Carnival is just pure brilliance whether it be roller coasters, the strangely long tunnel of love, fairground games then a freaking Rock Concert finale. it's an absolute work of art except for one thing. GNOME CHOMPSKY. I hate him SO MUCH. EVEN MORE NOW I HAD TO SAVE HIM TWICE. him and his smug smile...staring at me as I get mobbed by zombies...*shudder*

Hard rain is still awesome though, the effects are stunning and it's laid out extremely well, not to mention it's the first time in ages I actually got real tension in a L4D campaign. It's certainly fantastic, but Dark carnival will always be my one true love. Except the gnome. You could probably convince me hard rain is better solely due to lack of a gnome. But I won't let you!

Dead center's really well done as well, Swamp fever I haven't played enough and the Parish is good, but I've played the demo a LOT so two maps of it are already tired for me.

I'm really enjoying going through trying to find all the clues to the infection and what's going on, this game is amazing.

Cameron:D

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 28, 2008
Hard Rain weather = pure awesome. My team was running back with the fuel and a storm started... We just stood there as we were in the middle of the field with no shelter not knowing what to do. The next storm we had just entered a building and we stayed in the building as though it was really raining. Absouletly awesome.
It is also fun sprinting accross the bridge in The Parish and leaving your team behind to kill the tanks etc. Adrenline ftw.

Wegason

Aug 16, 2009
The demo sucked, I agreed with DJive on the lacking of the demo, but the actual game? Pure awesome. I agree with Ankh, Dark Carnival is brilliant.

Wegason

Aug 16, 2009
Leave it on that, it took mine ages to do that. When it says its scanning its actually decrypting, you need to leave it like that. It may take an hour or more but eventually your games list will return and then you can play.

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Yeah, its a great game, really beautiful level desgin