i'm having problems with helltower like teleportation

P

Prosciutto

So i'm making a payload halloween map where if blu caps the last point everyone teleports to a underworld area and from there it would be the same as helltower where people need to run to the skull island prize to win, I'm currently having problems with setting this up, I don't know what kind of teleport entity i need to use to get the player to the underworld and how to actuallt get them there

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
Some people might suggest covering the map with a trigger_teleport entity, but this will result in a few (minor) issues. I'd recommend game_forcerespawn. Then just set up some spawnpoints in hell that enable when Blu wins, and disable the spawnpoints in the overworld.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
In the team_control_point_master entity, set "Restrict team from winning" to "Both". This will restrict both teams from automatically winning if they control all of the points.

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
You can give the tf_logic_holiday entity the input Halloween2013TeleportToHell, which is exactly what Valve is doing on Helltower.
You need to set up a bunch of info_targets with a specific team base name for it to work, though.
Best if you look at Helltower and see what they're named.