Hydro Event

TC Hydro_event a4

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
tc_hydro_event - Halloween version of tc_hydro

NOTE: this map is quite big, so I uploaded .bz2.
.bsp here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qs8vkv3h3sx4r6/tc_hydro_event.bsp
Also there won't be frequent updates. I'll probably upload approximately every fifth versions.

I know you guys don't like reskins so much but I feel like this is special case. Hydro is so big and there is hundreds of possibilities to play with this map.

Version strings: this will stay in alpha as long as I haven't textured/detailed everything. Then this will hop into b1 with bosses. B's will continue as long as there's not enough bosses with sense making logic. However my goal is to get this done before Halloween for oblivious reasons.

If you'd like to help me, PM. I would appreciate that MUCH!

Hyperion

aa
Jun 8, 2015
Yes, I forgot to change file name before compiling. Deal with and remove old version first if you downloaded it.

Also to make boss work, you will need this .nav file. Tell me how I can add it to .bsp if I can.

JMaxchill

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 21, 2015
If it's a big file, use bsp_repack rather than BZ2. This means it's smaller (I think) and stays small when people download it

Hyperion

aa
Jun 8, 2015
If it's a big file, use bsp_repack rather than BZ2. This means it's smaller (I think) and stays small when people download it
I dont think 13.2mb is big file :p and it is repacked. Original was 87mb

Coding Ethan

L2: Junior Member
Oct 12, 2014
Yeah, tc_hydro is 85.2MB, so unless there can be some magic, I doubt it can go lower than 13.2MB

[LuNo] KimFareseed -TPF-

L1: Registered
Jan 30, 2016
I can't wait till this one is finished. tc_hydro is one of my favorite maps to play. And seeing a halloween version being made, I have no words for how happy I am to see it.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Ok now this is looking pretty damn amazing already.

One thing though, if you could change the water texture to something that's not poo that'd be great. Something that refracts the surface underneath or something like that.

Hyperion

aa
Jun 8, 2015
Well, I'll probably just make sure this is ready for next year Halloween, so don't start to wait for this yet