Having trouble with creating team specific win triggers

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!
P

Prosciutto

On the halloween map i'm making i have two different portals for both teams, when red goes in their portal they should win and the same is for blue, but for some reason red always win regardless of which team goes in the trigger brush, as far as i know i have all the filters correct, for the past few hours i have tried to fix it but nothing worked

DeathAnimations Team

L1: Registered
Oct 9, 2016
I'm not very good with mapping and with the lack of information about your map but take this:
upload_2018-7-20_13-46-36.png

Maybe it'll help.

P

Prosciutto

What's the gamemode of your map? Inteligence, CPs... cart...
my map is a pl map, when blu caps last everyone needs to go through a central for both teams which brings them to the underworld where the two team specific portals are

DeathAnimations Team

Oct 9, 2016
Hmm I see, did you make the system like the one I made in that picture? where the :trigger: from the portal goes to a team's specific "game_round_win"?

P

Prosciutto

Hmm I see, did you make the system like the one I made in that picture? where the :trigger: from the portal goes to a team's specific "game_round_win"?
yeah i have them set the same, I have the input set as roundwin, But i can't set a team

jakesname

Aug 27, 2016
If it's set to red, then red would always win. To make blue win you'd have to send it a SetTeam input for blue, before calling RoundWin. From the VDC wiki:
upload_2018-7-20_10-30-4.png

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
If it's set to red, then red would always win. To make blue win you'd have to send it a SetTeam input for blue, before calling RoundWin. From the VDC wiki:
upload_2018-7-20_10-30-4.png
Or create a second game_round_win and set its team to Blue.

DeathAnimations Team

Oct 9, 2016
Hmm I think it's not but I would recommend adding 1 trigger at the other side of the portal that would connect to the game win.

Yeah.. this could be a good solution to your problem.

DeathAnimations Team

Oct 9, 2016
You changed the trigger_teleport to trigger_once? I meant create another trigger at the other side of the portals, no need to change the trigger_teleport

P

Prosciutto

alright so i fixed it, all i had to do is naming the two game_round_win a different name