Haarp

CTF Haarp rc

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Pc_Madness

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 31, 2009
I think this map would play better as a CP version really. Not sold on the whole AD CTF gametype. :\

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I have to say that I don't understand the fascination with A/D CTF. I know that was the TFC thing, but I really think control points work a lot better. HAARP is my favorite A/D CTF map, but I would definitely prefer it as a control point map, honestly.

Also people who haven't played TFC (a lot of the TF2 playerbase) don't understand the mode right away.

I am not saying Dr. Spud should abandon A/D CTF and make this CP; only that I would preferentially play CP. I won't stop playing this and I still await new updates to the map. I like it a lot.

Citizen Snips

L3: Member
Apr 8, 2010
I love this map either way. It's designed great and is just flat-out beautiful to look at. One of the prettiest maps made.

I would love to see a CP version alongside the A/D CTF version, but it would need some alterations to fit the playstyle. Other than that, I could see it working.

Citizen Snips

Apr 8, 2010
Oh, sorry; I didn't realize I was bumping it. I was just browsing through threads and saw that there were responses on this one since I last saw it, so I was responding to those.

xomp

L1: Registered
Jun 28, 2008
We are running this map for our custom map week. So far it looks REALLY good :) Can't wait for a final of this, keep up the good work Pally :3

Citizen Snips

Apr 8, 2010
Though does it make you just want to update it more? Or does it actually give you the incentive to work on it?

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Care to elaborate what you mean by that post? (I'd guess entity breaking?)

Pc_Madness

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 31, 2009
I can't wait to see an AD version of this map. :D

Edit: Is there going to be one?

Last edited: