Grinder

Grinder a10

Zanpa

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 17, 2009
This is not possible D=
I've never seen that thread before, but this looks like it'd have a very good gameplay...

I'm sure you will continue this map after Vectore, right ? :thumbup:

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
Only if we pester him to the point where either he finishes it or he never comes here again.

Zwiffle

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 24, 2008
This map has the exact same game mode as Desert Fortress, which is a lot of fun in small doses, but can get fairly repetitive when played too much (Guardian may or may not agree with me.)

Basically the only flaw I can see in the map is that each cap might need to take a little longer to cap, and for this reason: Desert Fortress gets very repetitive because both sides end up capping the other point at the same time, and it becomes just both teams moving back and forth to cap without making any real progress. With the 6v6/7v7 or so that I tested with, it seemed like this wasn't too much of a problem though, because the map seems to be a lot smaller than Desert Fortress. A and B are right next to each other, with only one direct route between them, so it might be okay.

I love the final points - the base areas look great and I hope the middle cap points get the same treatment. It looks like they will.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
I felt like I either had to stick with one point constantly, or be forever chasing between them. It might be different with more people, but I strangely found myself wishing it was a little bit more linear. Part of it might be that each base room seems pretty huge compared to the rest of the map.