Game Days: Part X - April 19 & 20

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Post Updated.

Just so we are clear, all times unless otherwise stated are in EST in the original post. Therefore, when I say:

What this means is:

• [ April 19th Time - 7:30 pm EST | April 20th Time - 3:30 pm EST] - by the user Nosher - with the map named this, linked to the download.
Also, if you submit a map, it automatically goes into testing for both days, you dont need to specify a day. This will give you more feedback and give more people a chance to play your map.

Finally, in this post I want to remind TheBladeRoden, MangyCarface, and R3dRuM that you need to post a link to your maps no later than 4:30 pm tomorrow. As in Friday. As in April 18th. As in if you don't, you are going to piss me off and I might skip over your future submissions for game days. If you can not be bothered to upload your maps, I cant be bothered to ensure that they get on the server in the future.

GET YOUR MAPS FINISHED OR I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS WITH A RUSTY SPOON.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGvhlG3Xxg"]Youtube - Rusty Spoon[/ame]

Dec 25, 2007
Last edited:

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Well, I didn't want to post until I had a download link ready, but now the schedule is pretty full... Oh well

Oh -- and for a fun map: I nominate Goldrush ;)

Yeah, I think for the next game day I am going to say that if you dont have a download link, then you aint getting put on the schedule until you have a download link. Kinda screws the people who wait over and encourages people to submit their map even if they are not sure if they can get a playable copy out by the deadline.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
all files uploaded to the tf2 server.

"Nosher - Call2Arms_Alpha_V2" is missing =(

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Hah! I got in! I'm off the blacklist hooorahhhhhhhhh
Well... lets not get hasty, I had to go hunting for the TF2Maps.net download of your map on my own. In the future, link to it in this thread so I dont need to read through the chat logs to find it.

According to his map thread, the current version is located here:
http://calltoarms.net/regiment/multi...s_alpha_v2.zip

Unless I am misunderstanding things.
Yes, it does help when you fix the link in a repost :)

I tried your link yesterday and not only where the slashes ('/') going the wrong way (you used '\') but you also had a space in there that people had to cut out.

Last edited:

kimangroo

L3: Member
Mar 15, 2008
pity about the crashing with sidewinder. Since then I haven't been able to download the mines map though and I know at least one other person who can't download it either... :(

EDIT: downloaded the mines map manually instead. Thanks for organising the gameday guys, had some good games. Will post some comments on the maps I played shortly.

Last edited:

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
not directed at anyone as there was a few of them named this way.

Please keep all .BSP files in lowercase. It just makes everything 100% easier on the server ops and people uploading the files and updating the mapcycle,maplist.

Hope all went well this gameday, sad i had to miss todays and also sundays =(

Colt Seavers

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 30, 2007
just to confirm the UK server is ready for play with all maps loads and on fast download :cool: See you tomorrow :D