Gadget's Items

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
Glad to see you made something that wasn't a modified cylinder finally!

As before, there are still a few triangles you could chop off and not have a different, but if your previous responses were any indication, you don't care because you weren't over the limit!

Now for starts, the top, needs to be changed, the edges all go to one vertex and that's giving you a lot of wonky shapes and lighting issues.

Cut some new edges, so that they're not making a sharp edge right to the middle and you should be good.

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
Glad to see you made something that wasn't a modified cylinder finally!...

Just for your interest: I'm using curves to create the basic hat shape. That's way faster than modifiying cylinders. ...I'm not a total noob, you know ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not totally happy with the top shape either and I'm probably going to spend some more time with those edges later.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
There's more now! They just keep getting better and better.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
You should put some more words before the first table. The later pages are getting messed up because the top-of-thread-snippet is grabbing the opening table tag and not the closing one.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
You're probably fixing this but the heavy's beard looks weird. An improved texture might fix the facial hair models.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
Hah, I love the beards :D The demo beard should be red, since he's scottish.

Last edited:

c-106mc

L1: Registered
Sep 9, 2009
I think the Short Boxed Beard looks ridiculous on the Heavy, it just doesn't really fit with a giant shaved bear.